SL-K -17 Stem
Stiff and light shouldn't have to mean a price tag that makes you shudder. FSA's SL-K -17 Stem is built to fulfill your cockpit needs, without a bank-breaking price tag that you'd find with carbon and titanium alternatives. This rigid stem combines 3D forging with CNC machining to shed weight and capture stiffness near the same levels as its carbon fiber counterparts. The stem is built with 2014 aluminum, and uses a process that starts with one ingot of aluminum that is bored out and shaped internally; ultimately improving the aluminum's grain structure, eliminating the use of welds, and drastically reducing weight. This particular model features -17 degrees of rise (though you can swap the stem direction for a +17-degree rise). It's designed to keep you forward and right over the front wheel for an aerodynamic position ideal for going for the attack. To maintain the weight savings in the finishing touches, the SL-K uses a carbon fiber face plate with chromoly hardware for long wear and durability.
- A stem that keeps things light and stiff without paying the price
- 3D forging elevates strength and shaves excess material
- Lofty -17-degree rise keeps you over the front wheel and aerodynamic
- High-tech CNC machining makes for precise construction
- 2014 aluminum is high-strength and featherweight
- Carbon-fiber face plate offers a lightweight finish
- Chromoly steel hardware is reliable and strong
- Item #FSAD129
- CNC machined 2014 aluminum
- 80mm, 90mm ,100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm
- 17 degrees
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- Claimed Weight
- [100mm] 5oz (141g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help