Why We Like The FSA K-Force SB0 Di2 Seatpost
With more and more bikes turning to electronic drivetrains, we need compatible components like the FSA K-Force SB0 Di2 Seatpost to add to our setup. Its one-piece continuous carbon fiber construction is lightweight, strong, and stiff, while the Forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp holds the saddle securely.
- A sturdy, durable seatpost with Di2 battery integration
- Constructed with one-piece continuous carbon fiber
- The forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp holds the saddle securely
- M5 chromoly and stainless steel hardware design
- Features an increased setback for correct fit and saddle support
- Fits 7mm standard rails and 7 x 9mm oval rails
- Item #FSAD13B
- carbon fiber
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov