K-Force Compact Handlebar
While FSA was the true trailblazer for compact gearing — the 50/34T chainring combo, its compact handlebar merely added to the design most requested by cyclists. By compact handlebars, FSA means shallow drop handlebars. These feature round drops, not awkwardly shaped anatomic drops, with a nicely abbreviated drop/reach combo of 125mm/80mm. They have a 4-degree sweep, keeping them nicely narrow in the hoods, but allowing for added leverage when you're hammering in the drops.
The K-Force Compact has a 110mm center section to accommodate clip-on bars. Its continuous Kevlar/carbon weave provides equal parts strength, stiffness, and lightness. The stem clamp and lever areas are textured and reinforced, so your components will snug up nicely without tempting you to overtorque bolts and/or crush the bar.
The FSA K-Force Compact Handlebar comes in a 31.8mm clamp only. They come in the color Carbon and are available in sizes 40cm, 42cm, and 44cm measured center to center.
- Compact design improves reach and comfort
- UD carbon and kevlar composite construction drops grams and boosts durability
- The wide 110mm center section adds real estate for clip-ons and accessories
- Double width, single cable groove improves stiffness and fatigue life
- FSA bars are measured center to center of the drops and due to flair it will be narrower in the brake hoods than the drops
- Item #FSA000N
- 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Claimed Weight
- [size 40cm] 210g
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help