Why We Like the FSA NS ACR Stem
We're improving our cockpit with the FSA NS ACR Stem this year, and you can bet it's going to see some miles. This stem offers Aerodynamic Cable Routing and an alloy construction at 235 grams, and the NS ACR uses chromoly hardware for durability and extended wear. It's a stem for road riders who want to take the occasional gravel road to who knows where.
- A stem for road riders and who take the occasional gravel path
- Aerodynamic Cable Routing tech improves wind slicing capabilities
- The low profile frontal area improves sleek aesthetics
- 6061 T6 body and faceplate and chromoly hardware for lasting durability
- Alloy construction at 235 grams