Why We Like The FSA AGX i25 Wheelset
For riders who prefer spending their time in the saddle exploring off-road trails, we recommend the new AGX i25 Wheelset from FSA. Its asymmetric alloy rim profile provides excellent stability and balance, allowing us to trust our bike to the fullest as we venture up and down new paths. Built as part of the AGX product range designed for gravel and cyclocross disciplines, this wheelset's increased rim depth improves stiffness while the inner width offers a wider range of tire compatibility. They are designed with tubeless compatibility and feature WideR technology to allow for improved tubeless tire sidewall stability.
- Artisan-built alloy wheels for off-road adventures
- Asymmetric rim profile for improved balance and stability
- Rim depth of 30mm improves overall stiffness
- Optimized inner width offers a wider range of tire compatibility
- 2-cross non-butted J-bend spokes allow for more torque
- Includes Stan’s No Tubes kit and spoke protector
- Item #FSAD13K
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- 700c (29in)
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 25mm, [external] 27.8mm
- Rim Type
- tubeless ready
- Brake Compatibility
- 2-cross non-butted J-bend spokes
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm
- Spoke Nipple
- Spoke Count
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1780g
- Stan’s No Tubes kit and spoke protector
- cyclocross, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help