Why We Like The A-Wing Pro AGX Handlebar
Adventure-seeking riders will benefit from the performance features found in FSA's A-Wing Pro AGX Handlebar. This is a handlebar built to conquer more than just pavement. It can handle everything from cyclocross and gravel grinding to speeding across the tarmac. An alloy construction is light and durable, and its unique shape with flared drops gives us more control on descents. Improved ergonomics come thanks to sculpted contact points for the hoods and drops, and aerodynamic integrated cable routing makes for a sophisticated and sleek look.
- FSA's alloy handlebar for adventure, gravel, and cyclocross usage
- Its unique shape features a 121mm drop and 88mm reach
- Flared drops improve control and clearance for speedy descents
- Sculpted contact points greatly improve ergonomics
- Aerodynamic internal cable routing for a sleek, aero feel
- Item #FSAD12S
- [center-to-center] 420mm, 440mm, 460mm, 480mm
- Claimed Weight
- [420mm] 10.3oz (292g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help