A well-dialed suspension system is key to happy trails. Too soft, and the bike will be a sloppy, floppy mess under you; too firm, and it'll rock your kidneys like a speed bag. FOX Racing Shox's Digital HP Shock Pump brings the power of science to bear on the problem of hitting the sweet spot between mush and crush, helping to ensure that you can set it and forget it every time.
- A shock pump that helps ensure your squishy bits are dialed
- Digital precision means you'll always be right where you want to
- Spans zero to 300 PSI in half-unit increments
- Replaceable battery eliminates the need to keep track of external charging cords
View more Mini Pumps
Reviews & Community
So far so good
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Needed to get my rear shock dialed in and this did the trick. Im a little weirded out about it being digital cause the last thing you want is the battery to die especially since it is not a tool I use regularly. I will up date should anything like that happen.