Why We Like The Fox Racing Ranger Fire Hoodie
Skipping a ride due to the cold or wet weather is a thing of the past. The Fox Racing Ranger Fire Hoodie is our go-to riding hoodie in the fall and winter when we need a little bit of extra protection. Made with a 3-layer shell that features an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to block out the weather, the Ranger Fire Hoodie was made to shred in less than ideal weather. A brushed polyester fleece interior is super comfortable and warm, and a DWR water-resistant treatment sheds off the moisture on the jacket's exterior. The helmet-compatible and adjustable hood allows us to cover up when it starts to rain without having to cut our ride short. An extended rear hem adds coverage over our rear to protect from tire spray, while the two zippered hand pockets and a back stash pocket secure our on-trail essentials.
- Fall/winter riding hoodie for wet and cold weather
- 3-layer polyester shell is durable, stretchy and weatherproof
- Internal 10k waterproof and breathable membrane keeps us dry
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood provide extra coverage
- Extended rear hem adds coverage over our rear
- Two zippered hand pockets and rear stash pocket hold our trail essentials
- Item #FXRZ4TA
- [face fabric] 63% nylon, 31% polyester, 6% elastane [back] 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- hip, drop-tail
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 rear stash
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help