Why We Like The Rampage Pro Carbon MIPS Helmet
Worn by the world's best riders in prestigious events such as the X-Games, UCI World Cup Downhill championships, and Redbull Rampage, the Fox Racing Rampage Pro Carbon MIPS Helmet offers industry-leading protection, precise-fitting comfort, and active cooling for athletes pushing the limits on downhill, dirt jumping, and freeride courses.
Equipped with a low-friction lining that reduces rotational force to your brain when you crash, the helmet's Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is much more effective than standard helmets in reducing brain injuries in real-world scenarios. The reason being, most helmets are tested and designed for straight-on impacts, where MIPS-equipped helmets reduce the rotational forces on the brain from crashing at oblique angles, ensuring your head is protected in the event of a nasty spill, unexpected dismount, or short landing.
On the inside of this helmet, you'll delight in the luxuriously soft Dri-Lex lining material, which actively wicks moisture for rapid evaporation of built-up perspiration. 3D-molded cheek pads and a compression head liner keep this bad boy nice and secure without feeling overly restrictive or leading to uncomfortable pressure points. Moreover, you'll find 17 mesh-lined vents along the front and rear to circulate air and cool your noggin when you're bombing downhill at high speeds. And because it's intended for downhill runs, this helmet ideally mates with your favorite goggles for unobstructed vision when you're shaving split-seconds off laps and racing your friends down the mountain.
- Pro helmet for increased functionality and performance
- MIPS impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Ventilation channels and 17 total vents for maximum airflow
- High-tech Dri Lex luxury interior with 3D molded cheek pads
- Precision fit for comfortability and designed using 2 shell sizes
- Item #FXRZ2RQ
- Full Face
- ASTM F1952-15, BS EN1078-2012, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, AS/NZS 2063
- Fit Adjustment
- adjustable chinstrap
- 17 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 10.5oz (helmet), 1lb 1.9oz [case]
- Shell Material
- carbon, FRP resins