Why We Like The Flexair Short-Sleeve Jersey
We trust Fox Racing to provide a durable, lightweight jersey for our enduro riding, and that's the Flexair Short-Sleeve Jersey. It's light and comfortable, and flexible enough to move with us no matter where we're riding. TruDri fabric wicks moisture rapidly to keep us dry, and maximized breathability from perforated venting keeps us cool.
- Cool and comfortable mountain bike specific jersey for our ride
- Slit hem and flatlock seams for mobility and reduced irritation
- Drop tail back panel for bike-specific coverage
- TruDri fabric is moisture-wicking and quick to dry
- Active-fit sleeves with articulated darting for a contoured fit
- Abrasion-resistant sleeve and shoulder panels for durability
- Item #FXRZ3FV
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 5, 2023
Extremely tight fit
- I returned this product before using it
I have a couple Fox Ranger Jerseys in medium and they fit well. Ordered this in medium too and its beyond skin tight to the point where I had to double check that it wasn't a small .
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help