Why We Like The Fox Racing Flexair Pant
We're sold on the trend of wearing pants for rides at any time of the season, and the Fox Racing Flexair Pant ensures were just as comfortable on the climb as we are on the descent. Built from a combination of wicking TruDri and all-way stretch TruMotion fabrics, these pants move with us and keep us dry while keeping our legs protected from pesky brush and kicked-up rocks. The pants are DWR treated to help fend off moisture, dirt, and mud so we don't feel like we have to change before cracking that post-ride parking lot brew.
- Full-length mountain bike pant for anytime trail rides
- Ultra-light, slim fit keeps pant legs away from our chain
- TriDri fabric wicks away sweat to keep us cool
- TruMotion stretch fabric allows for full freedom of motion
- Race-ratchet waist closure lets us lock in our ideal fit
- Body-mapped laser perforations increase airflow
- Zippered pockets keep small trail essentials secure
- Item #FXRZ3TL
- 81% nylon, 10% elastane, 9% polyester, TruDri, TruMotion, DWR treatment
- race-ratchet closure
- 2 zippered hand
- enduro, trail, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help