Why We Like The Fox Racing Defend Pant
Riding park laps calls for durable pants that can still move with us. We opt for the Fox Racing Defend pants due to their durable design, all-way stretch fabric, and gravity-oriented design. Made with TruMotion all-way stretch fabric, the Defend Pants move with us as we pedal and whip our bike through the air. TruDri panels move sweat away from our skin to keep us cool and dry, and a DWR treatment sheds any moisture on the exterior of our pants. A race-ratchet closure system allows us to make fine-tune adjustments to the waistband of our pants so we get the perfect fit every time, and a tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inserts helps with the fit of the pants and allows our legs to breathe. Finally, laser-cut perforation adds more ventilation to keep us cool, and two zippered hand pockets keep our small essentials safe and close to our bodies.
- Gravity-oriented MTB pants with a durable and stretchy fabric
- TruMotion all-way stretch fabric moves with us as we huck jumps
- Laser-cut perforation adds airflow so we don't get too hot
- Two zippered pockets keep our essentials secure
- Race-ratchet closure allows us to get the perfect fit every time
- DWR water-resistant treatment sheds moisture on the exterior of the pants
- Item #FXRZ4R4
- 80% polyester, 13% nylon, 7% elastane, DWR treatment
- adjustable tabs
- 1 utility
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help