Why We Like The Fox Racing Defend 3L Water Pant
When we are riding in less-than-ideal, sloppy conditions, having a pair of waterproof riding pants makes a huge difference. The Fox Racing Defend 3L Water Pant are our go-to pants for wet weather due to their lightweight, 3-layer fabric that is waterproof and breathable. Cordura panels add durability where it is needed most, and the MTB-specific fit can accommodate knee guards. A DWR water-resistant treatment sheds off any light moisture, and fully taped seams ensure no water is sneaking in through the stitches. Whether we refuse to stay home when it is pouring, or the ground is ridden with puddles from a recent storm, the Fox Racing Defend 3L Water Pants are the answer.
- Waterproof mountain bike pants ready to shred in wet weather
- 3-layer waterproof, windproof, and breathable main fabric
- DWR finish sheds light moisture
- MTB-specific fit accommodates knee guards
- Cordura panels offer excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- Item #FXRZ4QO
- [face fabric] 80% polyester, 13% polyamide nylon, 7% elastane, DWR treatment, [back] 100% polyester
- integrated belt
- 2 zippered hand
- trail, enduro, downhill
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help