Why We Like The Fox Racing Crossframe Pro Mips Helmet
Whether riding on the dirt, gravel, or paved trail, the Fox Racing Crossframe Pro Mips Helmet keeps our heads protected as we go out of our comfort zone. The hybrid construction features a polycarbonate shell and dual-density Varizorb EPS liner, creating a wider area of protection while the added Mips protection absorbs and redirects forces to the brain by reducing rotational motion. This lightweight helmet fits comfortably on our heads thanks to the BOA® Fit System and Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle, both of which allow for easy on-the-go adjustments without the removal of our gloves.
- Versatile helmet for gravel, cyclocross, trail riding, and beyond
- Complete with Mips protection to reduce rotational motion on impact
- Added protection is provided with dual-density Varizorb EPS
- Easy to adjust on the go with the BOA® Fit System
- Channeled, in-molded EPS provides excellent venting and cooling
- The Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle offers a secure fit
- Manage odors with the removable and washable Ionic+ liner
- Item #FXRZ4QL
- Shell Material
- 55% EPS, 17% polycarbonate, 11% nylon, 8% fabric, 6% TPU, 2% metal, 1% polyoxymethylene
- Impact Management
- dual-density Varizorb EPS, Mips
- 22 vents, optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS
- Fit Adjustment
- BOA® Fit System, Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [size small] 11.64oz (330g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 22, 2023
maybe it's just me but...
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
the Fox Crossframe Pro helmet is flawed. The BOA strings made contact with my scalp just behind my ears. This happened to be precisely where my sunglasses also made contact. The two of them combined resulted in a very uncomfortable scenario that was annoying at first but within 30 minutes was excruciating. Hard pass. YMMV - is you have a narrower head? Also - worth noting my hair is trimmed very short.
October 20, 2023
Lighweight, good looking helmet
- I've used it several times
Great do-it-all helmet. Really like the buckle and is super comfy.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help