Why We Like The Trailcross XT Cycling Shoe
Five Ten's Trailcross XT Cycling Shoe is completely catered to the modern mountain biker. It's a high-performance flat pedal shoe that excels both on and off the bike for an endless opportunity for exploration and adventure. The brand's well-known dotted design across the center improves grip on your flat pedals, and the mid-sole EVA tech from Five Ten's Terrex range offers comfort without sacrificing stability throughout your ride. We like the Trailcross XT Cycling Shoes for their versatility and traction. The textile upper offers plenty of flexibility, but the traction and grip of the shoe ensure security when we're biking, scrambling, and hiking. With more than 20 years of product knowledge, we'd expect nothing less than top quality performance from Five Ten.
- A flat pedal mountain bike shoe for getting wild in the wild
- Stealth Phantom rubber outsole offers grip and traction
- Textile upper with neoprene cuffs offers flexibility and comfort
- EVA mid-sole increases support and stability
- Drain ports ensure water exit for improved drying capabilities