Why We Like The Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2 Wide Cycling Shoe
Riders with wider feet tend to seek out a higher volume fit, and the Vento Infinito Carbon 2 Wide Cycling Shoe is an ideal choice for such cyclists. This shoe provides top performance and is chosen by leading athletes of the pro peloton. A microtex upper provides stability and support while offering a comfortable fit, and the R2 carbon outsole provides a stiffness index rating of 10 for supreme power transfer on our ride. The cleat positioning is set slightly further back to optimize pedaling efficiency, and this shoe's volume control system makes for differentiated fit adjustments for quality comfort.
- Wide fit shoes for road cyclists and racers who seek performance
- Microtex upper conforms to our foot and supports it in turn
- Li2 Dual Zone BOA fit system for optimal fit adjustments
- R2 outsole features full carbon and a stiffness index of 10
- Higher volume fit with more room at the forefoot
- Item #FIZZ03Q
- Upper Material
- Li2 Dual Zone BOA dials
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help