Why We Like The Vento Argo R3 Adaptive Saddle
The Vento Argo R3 Adaptive Saddle is Fizik’s saddle solution for riders who demand performance without all of the exhausting research that saddle selection can sometimes entail. We appreciate how this saddle utilizes a carbon-reinforced shell with cushioning in key zones to deliver a lightweight, efficient, and comfortable saddle. This balanced design allows it to perform across multiple cycling disciplines, from cross-country mountain biking to training for the local road race.
- High-performance saddle designed around versatility
- Drop-nose makes it easy to maneuver around
- Carbon-reinforced shell offers efficient power transfer
- Zonal cushioning reduces pressure in key areas
- Hollow rails cut down weight for performance
- Item #FIZZ048
- Kium hollow
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 140mm, 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [140mm width] 7.9oz (224g), [150mm width] 8.1oz (230g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov