Why We Like The Fi'zi:k Terra Atlas Mountain Bike Shoe
The Terra Atlas Mountain Bike Shoe is a versatile mountain bike shoe ready for any off-road adventure. The ventilated upper keeps things breathable on hot days, while the TPU overlay reinforces the toecap for extra protection. To adjust the tightness to the perfect level, we twist the L6 BOA® dial for a quick and secure fit while on the go.
- A versatile, 2-bolt compatible shoe for mountain and gravel riding
- Toecap features a TPU overlay for reinforcement and protection
- X5 nylon outsole with rubber tread offers excellent traction
- L6 single-BOA closure system provides a secure, snug fit
- Lightweight build balances stiffness for pedal efficiency
- Low-cut upper delivers friction-free ankle movement
- Item #FIZZ040
- Upper Material
- BOA® L6 fit system
- X5 nylon with rubber tread (stiffness index of 5)
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 355g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- gravel, mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help