Why We Like The Terra Argo X1 Saddle
The world of gravel riding is all about taking the road less traveled, but usually, that comes with unpaved, bumpy roads that are known to cause some discomfort if you aren't properly equipped for them. With the gravel-specific Terra Argo X1 Saddle, the comfort and stability necessary for long-distance rides are provided thanks to Fizik's added features.
This short-nose saddle allows you to sit further forward without placing extra pressure on extra sensitive areas and helps to rotate your pelvis for better traction and transfer of power. Fizik uses its proprietary Type-2 foam and closed-loop Mobius rail system for added support, stability, and responsiveness. With so many added technologies, you are sure to feel comfortable and stable throughout your entire ride.
- Gravel specific saddle designed for improved stability and comfort
- Short-nose provides ischial support, better leverage, and even weight distribution
- Shell construction absorbs vibrations caused by rough roads
- Mobius rail system enhances stability and responsiveness
- Proprietary Type-2 foam allows for comfort over long distances
- Item #FIZZ044
- Mobius carbon rail
- carbon reinforced nylon
- carbon, nylon
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 150mm, 160mm
- Claimed Weight
- [150mm] 215g [160mm] 219g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov