Why We Like The Fizik Tempo Overcurve R4 Cycling Shoe
Whether you're just getting into road cycling or you're needing to upgrade your kicks that have been bugging you all year, you can stop your search here. Borrowing styling and technical queues from fizik's higher-end shoes, you can count on the Overcurve to get your feet through the longest training rides in comfort and looking forward to the next ride.
- A wide and reliable cycling shoe that’d kinder on your wallet
- BOA dial and hook-and-loop strap secures the fit on the go
- Carbon reinforced nylon sole is efficient and comfortable
- Durable Micotex upper is supple and durable
- Compatible with 3-hole road cleats
- Staggered foot opening improves the fit
- Fizik offers a value-packed road cycling shoe for with a budget
- Item #FIZZ037
- Upper Material
- PU laminate, mesh
- BOA IP1-B dial
- R4 carbon injected nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42.5] 8.2oz (232g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 18, 2023
Right Fit and Performance Overcurve Wide
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I normally wear men size 9 but can also wear 8.5 wide. My foot measures 10.125 inch by 4.125 so I am leaning on wide side. I got the 42 wide and and it was spot on length wise and width was snug but acceptable. Over a few rides I think the shoe will soften up and fit better in the width direction. Rode 50 miles in the shoe today. I notice a bump up in performance over my Shimano RC7 (2017). Some of that I think is because the RC7 is a half size bigger than I need (43.5) driven more by the width so its less snug on the foot. Also the Overcurve lets me move the cleat a little further back. The single Boa works better than what I expected. It is very smooth and pulls the shoe together with even pressure from top to bottom.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help