Why We Like The Tempo Decos Carbon Cycling Shoe
With a full carbon unidirectional R2 outsole and the Li2 Boa fit system, the Tempo Decos Carbon Cycling Shoe from Fi'zi:k is designed to be synonymous with performance. A PU laminate over its mesh upper makes for high durability and some breathability, and the minimalistic single Boa dial makes for a comfortable fit that can be adjusted on the go. This shoe features a stiffness index of 10 at the R2 outsole, which means it's ready for any race or serious training session where we won't want to waste watts.
- Dedicated cyclists turn to the Tempo Decos Carbon Cycling Shoe
- PU laminate over mesh upper for high durability and breathability
- Li2 Boa fit system for micro-adjustments that make for comfort
- R2 outsole with full unidirectional carbon for stiffness and power
- Lightweight for a comfortable feel and efficient ride
- Item #FIZZ03Y
- Upper Material
- PU laminate over mesh
- Li2 Boa dial
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 21, 2022
- I've used it several times
Great for the American foot size. I had to have a wide size in other brands but was happily surprised that these fit so well with lots of toe wiggle room. 1st ride of 40+ miles without any issues or foot numbness.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help