Argo Tempo R1 Saddle
When you're on the bike for hours at a time, the last thing you should worry about is a painful posterior. Built for endurance road cycling, the Tempo Argo brings stability and pressure-relieving comfort to long, arduous rides thanks to its short-nose design and generous sit bone support.
While traditional saddle shapes require you to shift your position frequently for better leverage on changing gradients, the Argo puts you in more planted position for greater stability and better weight distribution. The padding around the sit bone area is slightly thicker than Fi'zi:k's racing saddles, which supports a more upright posture for improved comfort on long-distance rides. Should you choose to adopt a more aggressive forward-leaning position, the shorter length allows you to do so without placing undue pressure on sensitive tissues.
- Conquer endurance rides with this versatile short-nose saddle
- Short length lets you shift weight forward without discomfort
- Slightly thicker padding supports sit bones on longer rides
- Ergonomic cutout reduces pressure on soft tissues
- R1 shell offers ideal balance of stiffness vs. compliance
- WingFlex adapts to the rider's inner leg movement
- Carbon rails drop weight without sacrificing strength
- Designed with feedback from industry experts, academics, and medical experts