Why We Like The Antares Versus Evo R3 Adaptive Saddle
The Antares Versus Evo R3 Adaptive Saddle offers seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning thanks to innovative 3D printed padding. The technology behind this allows Fi'zi:k to work without the constraints imposed by traditional production methods and materials. With this advanced carbon tech, we're seeing multiple functional zones within the saddle for distinctive cushioning and lasting comfort for road riding and racing.
- A 3D printed saddle for engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo engineered with a full center channel for pressure relief
- High strength-to-weight ratio thanks to Kium hollow rails
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell is durable and compliant
- Intended for road cycling and racing
- Item #FIZZ03D
- Kium alloy
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- 3D-printed Carbon Digital Light Synthesis
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 139mm, 149mm
- Claimed Weight
- [139mm] 7.7oz (217g), [149mm] 7.8oz (220g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help