Omnium Zero-Drive Portable Trainer
Trainers that lock in the rear wheel are heavy, and full-length rollers take up a lot of space in the car. And as dedicated cyclists, it's all about getting in the workout as conveniently as possible; and Feedback Sports has a solution with the Omnium Zero-Drive Portable Trainer. The folding design is a scant 13.3 pounds — compared to the typical 40+ lbs of rear-wheel resistance trainers — and fits most wheelbases, and accommodates 16 through 29-inch wheel sizes. Feedback Sports designs the Omnium to offer no resistance other than the rollers' inertia and allow the rear wheel to move about a bit more naturally and mimic normal riding. The trainer totes easily to races for a quick warmup or for hitting key, high cadence drills that are more skill-based.
The trainer comes with a durable, water-resistant carry bag, and thru-axle adapters for boost and non-boost bikes, and 9mm quick release. Cannondale Lefty, 20 x 100mm, and folding bike adapters are available separately.
- Portable roller and stationary trainer hybrid for racers and cyclists on the go
- Lightweight design boosts the convenience and it folds down small for storage
- Adapts to most bike frames, wheelbases, and axle-types
- Nearly silent, low resistance rollers are ideal for track and high cadence drills
- Fork mount clears post and flatmount brake designs
- Item #USSP019
- [rollers] aluminum
- maxes out at approx. 150watts
- travel tote bag, adapters for 9mm quick-release, 12 x 100mm, 15 x 100mm, 15 x 110mm thru-axle
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year