Why We Like The Tour Seat Bag
- A lightweight saddlebag secures your roadside essentials
- Water repellent shell defends equipment against the elements
- Reinforced synthetic front reduces wear against the seatpost
- Hook-and-loop closure fastens the bag for a confident ride
- Water repellent zipper features an easy-grab, large loop
- Internal pockets organize your tools and tubes
- Item #EVCM00K
- Air mesh, EVOC Tarpaulin
- 1L / 61cu in
- 1 main body, 1 mesh
- 15 x 10 x 10cm / 5.9 x 3.9 x 3.9in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 30, 2023
Quality is good
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Quality is really nice but I ordered the medium and should have gotten the large. Medium will barley fit a 29" tube and tire levers and one small CO2 . If you are hoping to fit just phone and keys medium is will just make it, anything more go with the large.
May 26, 2021
Excellent seat bag
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
I can fit my bike tool, keys, phone, 1-3 snacks, wallet, and a small first aid pouch or co2 kit in this bag all at once. The loops on the bottom are a great attachment point for some velcro straps, when I can fold up a lightweight jacket and strap it to the bottom of the bag on those cool mornings that turn into hot afternoons. Bag doesn't sway around much, and haven't had any issues with the velcro straps rubbing on my legs.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help