Why We Like The Evoc BOA Handlebar Pack
- Waterproof handlebar bag for long off-road rides
- BOA attachment is sleek and quick to attach and remove
- Double-sided access makes packing and consolidating simple
- Dual-sided roll-up closure
- Waterproof and durable fabric extends longevity of use
- Item #EVCM006
- 140/500D Shantung
- [medium] 2.5L (150cu in), [large] 5L (300cu in)
- Number Included
- road, gravel, mtb
- BOA® Fit System
- [medium] 30 x 12.5 x 15cm, [large] 30 x 15 x 15cm
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 7.1oz, [large] 9.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 26, 2021
Bought and returned
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
I purchased the handlebar bag and returned it after seeing it in person. I think it's a shame that there are no pictures of what the bag looks like when it's open and you're trying to put stuff in it. The bag is good for what it is but it's not what most people will want for a handlebar bag. It's difficult to get things in and out of the bag. You'll probably have to assume that you'll repack everything every time you go into it. This *is not* a well-designed day bag that you'd want for a long ride to hold food and a layer. This is good for the narrow scenario when you want a small waterproof bag that you'll access rarely but still happy losing a fair amount of grip space on your handlebars. It's also pricy relative to other bags which have more utility.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help