TRS Plus 11-Speed Cassette
With time comes change, and when you bought your enduro sled a couple of years ago, you had no idea just how much things in the drivetrain would (ahem) shift. With lofty cassettes taking over the market, you've craved a bigger option that will expand your gear range, without requiring you to buy a whole new drivetrain. Fortunately the engineers at e*thirteen had a combination of industry progress, and your pocketbook in mind when they crafted the TRS Plus 11-Speed Cassette. With a whopping 9 - 46t span — yes, that includes a rare 9-tooth cog — the beast of a cassette offers miracle gears when you ask for them, and a chance to hammer hard on the descent. It comes ready to mount onto an XD driver body, so it's easy to swap between your quiver of rides, or to future upgrades. While we won't make claims that the cassette will feel the same as a 12-speed offering, e*thirteen does state that, when paired with a slightly smaller front chainring, this 11-speed cassette can prove the same gearing as its larger competitors.
- Shift towards the future with a cassette geared to handle it all
- Huge 511% gear range gives you more options for more terrain
- Durable EXA+ alloy and heat-treated Cromoly cogs can take trail abuse
- Replacement cogs sold in small groups for inexpensive repairs
- Mounts to XD Driver bodies for quick swaps
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 11-speed drivetrains