When you bought your stock enduro rig a couple of years ago, you had no idea how big cassettes and gear ranges were about to get. If you're looking for an after-market option that'll expand your shifting options without requiring you to buy a new drivetrain, take a look at e*thirteen components' TRS Plus 11-Speed Cassette. With a whopping 9-46 tooth span — yes, that includes a rare 9-tooth cog — this behemoth cassette will give you miracle gears when you ask for them and the chance to accelerate hard into a descent, if your legs can keep up. Plus, it comes set up for an XD Driver body, so it's easy to swap between your quiver of bikes or to a future upgrade.
- Upgrade your shifting with this expansive new cassette
- Huge 511% gear range gives you more options for more terrain
- Durable aluminum and steel cogs can take trail abuse
- Replacement cogs sold in small groups for inexpensive repairs
- Mounts to XD Driver bodies for quick swaps
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 11-speed drivetrains