SR Pro Saddle
Designed and ridden by world champion Pauline Ferrand Prévot, the Ergon Women's SR Pro Saddle provides a fine-tuned balance of pressure-relieving comfort, low friction for greater mobility in the saddle, and lightweight construction that's suitable for competitive racing and training pursuits. TiNox rails shave weight while maintaining a high level of strength. OrthoCell inlays along the genital and sitting areas provide high levels of cushioning that's lighter and more durable than gel.
It's tailored specifically for females with its generously sized relief channel that's placed further forward, as to relieve pressure exerted on the pelvis. Additionally, the saddle features a wider, V-shaped outline to better distribute pressure over bony sitting areas. Sliding flanks reduce friction while pedaling, also allowing for quick changes in position.
- Designed and ridden by world champ Pauline Ferrand Prévot
- V-shaped outline distributes pressure over bony sit areas
- Center channel placed further forward to relieve pressure
- TiNox rails shaves weight while maintaining strength
- OrthoCell inlays for maximum pressure relief
- Sliding flanks reduce friction while pedaling
- Item #ERG001W
- TiNox (Vanadium stainless steel alloy with small amount of titanium)
- nylon composite
- Seat Width
- [S/M, sit bone width] 9 - 12 cm, [M/L, sit bone width] 12 - 16 cm
- Claimed Weight
- [small/medium] 7.1oz (200g), [medium/large] 7.4oz (210g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 30, 2023
Comfortable From the Start!
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
I am a fan of Ergon! They understand physiology. I have used the mountain bike version of this saddle (SM Pro) and loved it, so I bought this for my gravel bike. The first trip on this saddle I went 20 miles with no issues of even a hint of discomfort. Now long rides are a joy again. (The stock saddle that came on my new Checkpoint was not a good fit at all.) I did find that switching to a S/M, rather than a M/L made a big difference in comfort for me. I highly recommend this saddle for road or gravel bikes, and the SM versions for mountain bikes.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help