SR Pro Saddle
As their name implies, Ergon is known for making ergonomically-focused cockpit components for mountain bikes. The SR Pro Men's Saddle expands their expertise to the road side of things, and is designed to complement the male anatomy in the low, forward-tilted riding position that's typical for road cycling. Made with a flat shape, supportive padding, and a deep relief channel for the perineum region, the SR Pro Saddle brings comfort to your rides day in and day out. And while it's not quite as lightweight as Ergon's top-level SR Pro Carbon Saddle, the SR Pro offers the same beneficial features but with sturdy TiNox rails instead of carbon fiber.
Due to their specific pelvic anatomy, men generally sit more upright on the saddle. This creates a higher pressure in the perineum area, which can lead to discomfort, numbness, and in some cases considerable pain. Ergon addresses this issue by incorporating a deep relief channel with a cut-out, helping to focus the pressure back onto the sit bones and part of the pubic blades. And to ensure comfort for these bony structures, Ergon incorporates Orthopedic AirCell Foam with OrthoCell Padded Inlays for the best possible pressure distribution in these areas.
- A road saddle designed specifically for male riders
- Pressure relief channel alleviates perineal discomfort
- AirCell foam cushions your sit bones on long rides
- OrthoCell inlays distribute pressure evenly to improve comfort
- TiNox rails made of a titanium and steel blend for durability
- Microfiber cover withstands wear and tear
- Y-shape ensures maximum freedom of movement