SR Comp Saddle
Ergon has been making mountain bike grips and saddles for a number of years now. Their designs put a strong emphasis on comfort and ergonomics, and have received considerable recognition among professionals and enthusiasts alike. The SR Comp Men's Saddle brings their expertise to road bike saddles, and is designed to complement male anatomy in the low, forward-leaning riding position that's typical for road cycling. With it's flat shape, supple padding, and deep pressure-relieving channel, the SR Comp Saddle brings comfort to your every day rides. And while it may be the entry-level option in the SR Road lineup, you'll still enjoy the same level of comfort as the premium options, albeit with a bit of a weight penalty.
Due to their specific pelvic anatomy, men generally sit more upright on the saddle. This creates a higher pressure in the perineum area, which can lead to discomfort, numbness, and in some cases considerable pain. Ergon addresses this issue by incorporating a deep relief channel with a cut-out, helping to focus the pressure back onto the sit bones and part of the pubic blades. And to ensure comfort for these bony structures, Ergon incorporates Orthopedic Comfort Foam with OrthoCell Padded Inlays for the best possible pressure distribution in these areas.
- Men's road saddle with ergonomic design features
- Pressure relief channel alleviates perineal discomfort
- Orthopedic foam provides cushion for your sit bones
- OrthoCell inlays distribute pressure evenly to improve comfort
- TiNox rails made of a titanium and steel blend for durability
- Microfiber cover withstands wear and tear
- Y-shape ensures maximum freedom of movement