Why We Like The GE1 Evo Factory Grip
Built for and by the pro's we ride confidently on the Ergon GE1 Evo Factory Grip when it's on our own rig. Lots of input from professional enduro riders went into designing this grip. While descending, the grip forces our arm in an 'attack' position, keeping our body off the bike and letting the suspension do the heavy lifting. The rubber used on the GE1 meshes great with our gel gloves, offering more support than ever to keep the harsh sting of rocky chunder at bay.
- Professionally developed grip for aggressive riders
- Updated grip texture allows for more grip without more squeeze
- Tuned inner core provides damping features
- Varying wall thickness puts material where it needs to be
- 'Elbows up' design adjusts riding position
- Thumb rest area is molded to relieve pressure
- Single-side lock-on design
- Item #ERGI027
- [grip] Factory Custom Rubber, [clamp] cold forged aluminum
- Lock On
- carbon handlebars
- 2 grips
- Claimed Weight
- 3.7oz (105g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help