Why We Like The SES Tubeless Road Tire
For increased confidence, improved rolling efficiency, and enhanced aerodynamics from Enve, we recommend their SES Tubeless Road Tire. Enve crafted this tire with real-world performance and aerodynamics in mind. They're proven in CFD and optimized to reduce drag through wind tunnel testing, plus we like the durability of this tire and the fact that it will still perform when the weather makes a turn for the worst.
- The all-road and racing tire we want for efficient performance
- Smart Enve system aero optimized shape and tread design
- Natural and synthetic rubber compound for all-weather riding
- Vectran protection barrier for increased durability
- Optimized for all-weather performance to face inclement conditions
- Item #ENV0087
- natural, synthetic rubber, activated silica
- 700 x 25mm, 700 x 27mm, 700 x 29mm, 700 x 31mm
- tubeless ready
- [700 x 25mm] 60-90, [700 x 27mm] 50-85, [700 x 29mm] 40-80, [700 x 31mm] 35-75
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 25mm] 9oz (255g), [700 x 27mm] 9.3oz (265g), [700 x 29mm] 9.7oz (275g), [700 x 31mm] 10oz (285g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- road cycling
3 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.