Why We Like The Endura SingleTrack MIPS Helmet
We are stoked on the new Endura Singletrack MIPS helmet for its ability to keep us protected and stylish out on the trail. This lid starts off with an in-molded polycarbonate shell, which features multiple large air vents to keep us cool when we are pushing it. Next, MIPS helps to mitigate impact rotational forces to our head from angled impacts by acting as a slip plane between our head and the helmet. On top of that, Endura added in 3D-formed Koroyd panels to help absorb impact energy, keeping us better protected from direct impacts. The rear of the helmet has extended coverage on the back of the head, and a one-handed adjustable retention system allows us to make easy fit adjustments on-the-fly. The visor is removable, and a rear strap gripper helps to keep our goggles in place.
- Lightweight trail helmet with extended coverage and two impact management systems
- Angled impacts are managed by MIPS to reduce rotation forces to the brain
- Direct impacts are managed by Koroyd to absorb impact energy to the brain
- One-handed, micro-adjust retention system allows for quick adjustments in fit
- Large helmet vents promote airflow to your head, keeping you cool
- Rear strap gripper allows us to use goggles with our half-shell
- Internal padding is moisture-wicking and quick-drying
- Visor is adjustable and removable to adapt to our style
- Item #EDAZ0AO
- Shell Material
- in-mold polycarbonate
- Impact Management
- Mips, Koroyd
- large vents
- Fit Adjustment
- one-hand micro adjust
- removable, adjustable
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE EN1078:2012 + A1:2012 Standards
- cross-country, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help