Why We Like The Endura Pro SL EGM Bib Tight
Because the cold doesn't stop us from riding, the Pro SL EGM Bib Tight is an integral part of our cycling wardrobe. Along with Endura's ergonomics-focused design philosophy keeping our comfort in check, a few added features ensure we can stay on the bike longer. Engineered fabric offers weather resistance through crisp autumn mornings, slushy winter roads, and surprise spring storms. A unique drop-seat design makes breaks shorter so we're back on the saddle faster. And, of course, an innovative EGM Pad, made with protective medical grade elastomer, reduces pressure for greater comfort.
- Year-round cycling bib with weatherproof features to keep you moving
- Stretch fabric with windproof panels and PFC-free DWR for all-weather rides
- Liquid elastomer and CVP chamois reduce pressure for greater comfort
- Knee articulations prevent pressure buildup while pedaling
- Zipless DropSeat reduces time spent on breaks
- Zinc Pirythione Biocidal finish reduces odor
- Item #EDAZ05S
- 57% polyester, 32% nylon, 11% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment
- spring, fall, winter
- 800 Series Conform EGM
- Zinc Pirythione Biocidal treatment
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help