Why We Like The MT500 Spray Trouser
When you're tired of riding in wet conditions only to discover that every ounce of moisture has seeped into your pants, invest in the Endura MT500 Spray Trouser to discover unrivaled comfort as you slam your favorite singletrack. The four-way stretch fabric is incredibly versatile to encourage movement on the bike, and Endura used clever paneling to waterproof the pants about the rear, allowing you to ride in comfort through grimy terrain. Store your riding essentials in the zippered hand pockets for easy access, and open the thigh vents to release heat at the hottest point of your body. For our riders in the office that praise Endura's Clickfast system, the MT500 features attachment points on the inner waistband that directly connect to the liner for improved padding and comfort.
- A versatile off-road trouser to dominate in dynamic conditions
- Regular fit minimizes excess fabric to prevent snags and setbacks
- Four-way stretch panels feature a DWR finish to repel moisture
- Waterproof rear panels come fully-taped for spray protection
- Hook-and-loop waist adjustment dials in the perfect fit
- Zippered thigh vents dump heat on uphill grinds
- Clickfast poppers securely fix liner shorts inside
- Item #EDAZ04D
- 90% nylon, 10% elastane, [face fabric] 4-way stretch synthetic, DWR finish, [rear panels] 3-layer waterproof synthetic with taped seams
- stretchy, wicking waistband with hook-and-loop side adjusters
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.