MT500 Hard Shell Knee Pad
Gravity riding requires a certain level of attention to detail when it comes to protective gear in order to provide the rider with peace of mind. The MT500 Knee Pads implement a hard D3O shell over the knee cap in order to provide uncompromising deflective properties to one of the most vulnerable areas for downhill riding.
Two velcro straps keep the pad in place no matter how rowdy the drops and rock gardens become. Extended side foam padding supplies added coverage, ensuring no detail is left unchecked.
- Hard shell knee pad is designed for rugged use on gnarly trails
- D3O insert provides lightweight and breathable shock absorption
- Hook-and-loop straps supply a comfortable fit
- Extended side foam padding provides added coverage
- CE EN 1621 certification gives you peace of mind
- Item #EDA001N
- [insert] D30, [side padding] polyurethane foam
- Protection Area
- CE EN 1621
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov