Why We Like The Endura MT500 Full Face Mips Helmet
With the Endura MT500 Full Face Mips Helmet, we can confidently send it out of our comfort zone knowing our head is protected during an unwanted impact. The full-face downhill-style design is equipped with Mips brain protection technology and features a Koroyd core to help absorb energy. The micro-adjustment fit system is easy to adjust with just one hand to avoid letting go of the bar, and the full-face design is compatible with most goggles for the protection of the eyes.
- A protective full-face helmet for downhill riding
- Mips technology reduces multi-directional impacts
- Integrated Koroyd core offers superior energy absorption
- Micro-adjustment fit system easily adjusts with one hand
- Airflow increased by large vents and large Koroyd tubes
- Fully compatible with most mountain bike goggles
- Item #EDAZ0A7
- Shell Material
- Koroyd Core
- large vents, large koroyd tubes
- Fit Adjustment
- one-hand micro adjustment
- Full Face
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, ASTM F1952 and CE Standard EN1078:2012 + 1 A1:2012
- Claimed Weight
- [medium/large] 1lb 6.6oz (640g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help