Why We Like The MT500 D3O Ghost Knee Protector
Ripping park laps all day means we're bound to get a little sloppy so it's a good thing we have protection with the Endura MT500 D3O Ghost Knee Protector on. When the trail gets tough we're not thinking about how to best protect our knees while these high-performance sleeves create a barrier between us and the ground. Endura outfits these guards with their special D3O Ghost inserts, which are built to CE EN 1621/1 standards to help protect our joints in the case of a crash.
- Lightweight knee guards with heavy-weight protection
- D3O ghost inserts with ripstop fabric stay in put and resist abrasion
- Lightweight design means these can be worn comfortably during trail riding
- Flexible fabric and guard won't restrict motion
- Elastic cuff with silicone gripper keeps sleeve in place
- Item #EDAZ049
- 65% nylon, 24% polyester, 8% polyurethane, 3% elastane
- Protection Area
- CE EN 1621/1
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 20, 2022
Thin, Light and Durable
- I've put it through the wringer
Ideal trail knee pad, enough to protect without the bulk.
March 19, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
The knee pads run small based on the size chart. My thigh measured 18.5" several inches above my knee so I went with the S/M based on chart. I had difficulty getting the sleeve even up to my knee. The chart doesn't account for calves and for me that made the fit even worse because of how tight the sleeves are.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help