Why We Like The MT500 D3O Ghost Knee Protector
Ripping park laps all day means we're bound to get a little sloppy so it's a good thing we have protection with the Endura MT500 D3O Ghost Knee Protector on. When the trail gets tough we're not thinking about how to best protect our knees while these high-performance sleeves create a barrier between us and the ground. Endura outfits these guards with their special D3O Ghost inserts, which are built to CE EN 1621/1 standards to help protect our joints in the case of a crash.
- Lightweight knee guards with heavy-weight protection
- D3O ghost inserts with ripstop fabric stay in put and resist abrasion
- Lightweight design means these can be worn comfortably during trail riding
- Flexible fabric and guard won't restrict motion
- Elastic cuff with silicone gripper keeps sleeve in place
- Item #EDAZ049
- 65% nylon, 24% polyester, 8% polyurethane, 3% elastane
- Protection Area
- CE EN 1621/1
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.