Why We Like The MT500 Burner Clipless Shoe
Even on the most challenging trails, the MT500 Burner Clipless Shoe from Endura helps us ride in style and with confidence. Ergonomistry Tech makes for a comfortable design, and the flex profile delivers both support and control through our pedals. The reinforced toe and heel boxes are designed for rugged riding, and an EVA midsole improves shock absorption for when things get wild.
- Highly durable clipless mountain bike shoe for tricky trails
- EGM footbed maximizes comfort and superb power transfer
- StickyFoot Grip pedal contact areas for connection
- Toe and heel sections deploy StickyFoot Dura for grip and durability
- Offset cleat box for a wide range of stance options
- Flex profile balances stiffness and flex for power transfer and control
- Item #EDAZ05Y
- Upper Material
- lace, hook-and-loop strap
- StickyFoot rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt mountain
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 1lb 2oz
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help