Why We Like The Endura Hummvee Short With Liner
The Endura Hummvee Short With Liner offers excellent comfort and protection for our trail adventures. The nylon mini-ripstop construction is extremely durable and features a PFC-free DWR treatment to repel water, dirt, and puddle splashes. The included ClickFast liner and 200 series seat pad offer superior comfort but are easily detachable when we only want to ride with the shorts.
- A lightweight MTB short built for ripping the trails
- Constructed with durable nylon mini-ripstop fabric
- PFC-free DWR treatment repels water for a clean ride
- Features the ClickFast detachable liner and 200 series seat pad
- Zippered thigh vents with mesh inserts keep things breathable
- Elasticated rear waistband and adjustable belt provide a secure fit
- Hand, cargo, and rear pockets provide a wide range of trail storage
- Item #EDAZ09W
- nylon mini-ripstop, DWR treatment
- Removable Liner
- 200 series pad
- 2 zippered hand, cargo, 2 large rear map
- adjustable belt, rear elasticated waistband
- zip thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help