Why We Like The Protec Sweat Net
The Protec Sweat Net keeps our gear clean and salt-free as it protects the bike while we ride. For most of us, riding indoors during the cold and harsh winters is one of the realities of the sport. We don’t want our fancy road bikes getting corroded sitting on the trainer all winter, so we use and wash the sweat net regularly.
- Net sits between the seat-tube and handlebar to collect sweat
- Protects your valuable frame from sweat and salt corrosion
- Soft material soaks up any sweat and is easy to wash
- Hook-and-loop closure ensures the sweat net won’t slip
- Item #ELI000N
- [top fabric] synthetic, [bottom fabric] neoprene
- universal (road, mountain, stationary)
- Recommended Use
- cycling, training
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 13, 2020
Does what it says
- I've used it several times
After swapping stems on my trainer/rain bike and discovering tons of caked-on sweat around the steerer tube (yum!), I bought this. It does the job. Like other reviews, I found that my thighs rub the material a little while riding. I seem to have worked around it by lengthening the strap that goes around the seat post to move the whole thing forward an inch or two.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help