Why We Like The EA50 Stem
Easton knows that stems should be strong and lightweight, and that not every component needs to break the bank to provide proven performance. That's why they designed the EA50 Stem. Its durable alloy construction stands up to rigorous riding, and the brand's TopLock design makes for a super simple bar installation. It's also compatible with the ICM integrated Garmin mount.
- A durable stem from Easton at a competitive price
- 3D Forged EA50 alloy is light and strong for our ride
- TopLock design makes for easy bar installation
- +/- 7 and +/-17 rise options available
- Easton ICM direct-mount faceplate evens clamping pressure
- Computer mount compatible for more options
- Item #EASI15D
- 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 1/8in
- Claimed Weight
- [100mm, +- 17°] 4.9oz (140g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help