Why We Like The X 1900 Spline 25 29in Boost Wheel
Ready for cross-country domination? So is the DT Swiss X1900 Spline. This light and snappy XC-ready hoop offers a 25mm alloy rim and a Ratchet LN freehub for snappy acceleration and minimal rolling resistance. They come tubeless ready out of the box for puncture protection and the ability to run lower tire pressure for better traction and supple support.
- Light alloy wheels perfected for cross-country riding
- Sleeved aluminum rims keep your setup light and reliable
- 25mm internal width is optimized for cross-country tires
- DT Swiss 370 hub features upgraded Ratchet LN freehub
- Ratchet LN uses simultaneous tooth engagement for more reliability
- 2mm straightpull DT Champion spoke resists high radial forces
- Item #DTS999Y
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Type
- Rim Width
- [internal] 25mm
- Brake Compatibility
- center lock
- DT Swiss 370
- Front Axle
- 15 x 110mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 148mm thru-axle
- DT champion straight-pull
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 2lb 3oz 996g, [rear, microspline] 2lb 7.4oz (1117g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help