Why We Like The E 1900 Spline 30 29in Boost Wheel
When we think of DT Swiss we think precision and reliability, and with the E 1900 Spline 30 wheels you get DT's legendary performance at a cost that won't blow your whole season's budget. The aluminum rims are lightweight yet sturdy enough to take big hits, and they come laced with 28 straight-pull spokes that eliminate the weak points of traditional J-bend spokes. The hubs are DT Spline, which uses the same ratchet-style freehub as DT's high-end hubs.
- Reliable, affordable wheels for trail and enduro riding
- 30mm internal width supports 2.3 - 2.6in tires
- Hand-laced with a 3-cross pattern for durability
- Tubeless tape and valve stem included
- Item #DTS999X
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Width
- [internal] 30mm
- Brake Compatibility
- 6-bolt disc, Centerlock disc
- DT Swiss Spline, 18t ratchet
- Front Axle
- 15 x 110mm Boost
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 148mm Boost
- Spoke Count
- 28 / 28
- Claimed Weight
- [front, CL] 996g, [front, 6-bolt] 1005g, [rear, HG, CL] 1131g, [rear, XD, CL] 1108g, [rear, MicroSpline, CL] 1117g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help