Why We Like The KR0 Cycling Shoe
Constructed from a premium knit upper mated to a stiff carbon sole, the DMT KR0 Cycling Shoes are a great option for our summer rides. The knit construction is exceptionally lightweight and breathable, wrapping our feet in sock-like comfort that makes us forget they're even on. The KR0's aren't just supremely comfortable, but also very supportive, withstanding hard pedaling efforts and all-out sprints without deforming or compromising our power.
- A top-of-the-line road shoe with engineered knit uppers
- Designed to be light, fast, breathable, and minimalist
- 3D knit upper gives us great comfort and a barely-there feel
- Variable thickness in the upper ensures adequate support
- Anatomic Carbon SL outsole is light and efficient
- Dual Boa dials help us find the perfect fit
- Sole allows 8mm of front-rear cleat adjustability
- Developed in conjunction with World Tour riders
- Item #DMTN018
- Upper Material
- 3D knit synthetic
- dual Boa Li2 dials
- Carbon SL
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42, half pair] 210g
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help