Why We Like The Vault Pedals
For riders who want a larger platform, the Vault Pedal by DMR is the way to go. On the bumpiest and rockiest of trails, the Vault Pedal offers superior control and security so you can ride on worry-free. It's a pedal that's suited as well for mountain riding as it is for downhill, and we love that versatility. A larger platform means we can take on bigger jumps, and a low-profile design offers superior clearance. A slim, 17mm concave footbed offers an outstanding shoe-pedal connection, and the Vault Pedal's durability comes thanks to a 6061 aluminum construction with 4140 CroMo steel axles. We know DMR for the durability of their pedals and components, so it makes sense that this option is a top choice for riders who need a bit of extra toughness.
- Larger pedal for increased control on bumpy trails and killer jumps
- Low profile design that offers superior clearance
- Durable aluminum construction with steel axles ensures toughness
- High load DU bush and cartridge bearing for easy service
- A slim, 17mm concave foot bed offers increased security
- 11 pins per vault pedal that can be flipped for to fine-tune the grip
- Item #DMR1WU8
- [body] CNC machined aluminum, [axle] 4140 CroMo steel
- Removable Pins
- Spindle Diameter
- 1 allen wrench, 2 replacement pins
- 105 x 105 x 17mm
- Claimed Weight
- 15.2oz (430g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.