Skywire 35 25mm Carbon Riser Handlebar
While it may have taken them longer to jump on the proverbial bandwagon, engineers at Deity Components remain that they had to do some serious testing and tweaking before they were confident with releasing 35mm bars. They took some time finding just the right taper in the bar to prevent jarring vibrations in the trail from transferring to our hands, leaving our forearms pumped, and recovering for days. The result is the Deity Skywire 35 25mm Carbon Riser Handlebar. The Skywire finds the right balance to keep us on the bike for longer, and reduce the time we need to recover post-ride by tapering unidirectional carbon fiber just right, elevating comfort without compromising control. This particular model features 9-degrees of backsweep, and 25-millimeters of rise for an upright position in the cockpit, keeping you in control in hairy rock gardens, and steep banked berms. They come ready to ride with a girthy 800-millimeter width, but guide lines allow for easy trimming if you'd prefer something a little narrower.
- Unidirectional carbon bars with just enough give
- 35mm bore combines with taper to reduce harsh vibrations
- Deity's unidirectional carbon is light and durable
- Stay upright in the cockpit with 25mm rise
- Girthy 800mm width can be trimmed thanks to guide lines
- Non-slip clamp and grip zones keep your fit secure