Why We Like The OS-35 Highside 50mm Rise Handlebar
Gettting on top of our bike for some sick bar spins or through rough chunder is easy with the Diety Components OS-35 Highside 50mm Rise Handlebar. We use this stiff handlebar on our BMX, slopestyle, and downhill bikes for fantastic leverage over big jumps and aggressive riding. The 50mm of rise allows for optimal leverage over the quick hits seen on slopestyle courses today while still providing confident handling.
- Alloy handlebar features a high rise for big jumps
- Aluminum material is tough without a weight penalty
- 35mm bar clamp diameter allows for additional stiffness
- Fits with 35mm bar clamp diameter stems
- Item #DTC0017
- [backsweep] 9-degree, [upsweep] 5-degree
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking, trail, endruo
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help