Ready to strike.
Attack everything from uphill slogs to daring downhill runs with the Deity Copperhead Stem. It's machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 aluminum for exceptional strength with a lightweight feel, and Deity's renowned attention to detail can be clearly seen when you're admiring this work of art.
- Designed for trail to slopestyle and everything in between
- CNC machined from solid block of 6061 T6 aluminum
- Detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- Super low 30mm stack height
View more Mountain Stems
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I Have always been a huge fan of Deity components, and this stem is another notch in deity's belt of winning product. It is light weight, stiff, and well cut, plus the color selection to choose from is great. The design put in to this stem is excellent. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a new stem, One thing I found is you may need to cut your steerer tube down. I had a race face turbine stem before, and had to cut around 1/2 inch off my steerer tube, as this stem has a shorter stack height.