On its own, the Deity Components Cavity Stem resembles a large, metal, anodized tooth, which hints at its strength to confidently connect your steerer tube and handlebars. Precisely machined out of 6061 T6 aluminum, the stem features a wide stance and a beefy 55mm faceplate that distributes force and increases stiffness when paired with wide handlebars.
Rounded edges throughout the body offer clean contours that won't dig into your shins when things go sideways. Additional machining on the sides reduce weight where it isn't needed without sacrificing strength and stiffness so you can drop in with confidence that this stem will hold its own through the rough.
- A stem for ambitious off-road excursions
- Precisely machined aluminum balances strength and light weight
- Rounded edges prevent cuts and scrapes
- Wide face plate distributes pressure and increases stiffness
- 50mm option features flip flop design for height adjustment
- Item #DTC0009
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- 50mm, 35mm
- Clamp Diameter
- [50mm] 32mm, [35mm] 33mm
- Bar Attachment
- four-bolt alloy faceplate
- Claimed Weight
- [50mm] 6.1oz (173g), [35mm] 5.3oz (150g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
5 based on 13 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.