On its own, the Deity Components Cavity Stem resembles a large, metal, anodized tooth, which hints at its strength to confidently connect your steerer tube and handlebars. Precisely machined out of 6061 T6 aluminum, the stem features a wide stance and a beefy 55mm faceplate that distributes force and increases stiffness when paired with wide handlebars.
Rounded edges throughout the body offer clean contours that won't dig into your shins when things go sideways. Additional machining on the sides reduce weight where it isn't needed without sacrificing strength and stiffness so you can drop in with confidence that this stem will hold its own through the rough.
- A stem for ambitious off-road excursions
- Precisely machined aluminum balances strength and light weight
- Rounded edges prevent cuts and scrapes
- Wide face plate distributes pressure and increases stiffness
- 50mm option features flip flop design for height adjustment
View more Mountain Stems
Reviews & Community
Ambitiously strong & lightweight
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Taking Wes' advice from his review I went with the 35mm since I am running this on my dj and plan to be in the air more than on the ground. Good choice
Paired it with a pair of Deity bars and grips for a perfect match that will outlast most marriages
Plus purple is on point...eye candy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
When I took this stem out of the box, (which is packaged very pro) The boys were stoked! If you're having trouble deciding between the 50mm or the 35mm, Just determine how much air and tricks you're gonna doing. If you're riding more trail, or Dual Slalom, or pumptrack, run longer, I fyou're in the air more, spinning the bars, I'd advise the 35mm..